Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Through the Long Night

I can’t believe I’m finding the time to type this right now.


This is the first time where I’ve sat in my apartment and didn’t think “Oh shit, now I’ve got to…” in nearly two weeks (it feels like ten years).


My show went really well. I had a great time with my cast and it was fun to put together.


My friend from Chicago visited me for two days last weekend and it was especially baller (sorry all other friends who’ve visited me and didn’t get a shout out, this visit is just fresh in my mind).


Because that friend was visiting and my other commitments, I had to write a paper for my class in zero time. I was keeping my mom up until 2 am Tuesday, helping me decide which version of the same paper was better and acting like a crazy delusional bitch.


My writing class went really well.


I’m practically full time with Hughie and his older sister now.


Hughie, Sophie and I took two trips to the outer burrows this week (Coney Island and Hall of Science), and went to the Bronx zoo and Natural History last week. I went to sleep at 10 after all four nights.


Despite this I’ve also taken on another family to babysit for that I help pretty regularly, because I’m insane and I love the feel of money in my hands.


I still somehow have friends


I also am starting another acting class this Friday.


My improve group that I meet with on Wednesdays is planning on performing near the end of the month.


Phew.

Anyway I need to recover, so I’m going back to Baltimore for a long 4th of July weekend after class on Friday. I’m coming for you Charm City. Watch out.


P.S. Will probably write another entry and try to post before midnight in my attempt to average four blog entries per month. It will be poorly edited, so don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment