Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've Loved These Days

Christmas has come and gone.


Billy Clause left me with many great gifts, including a camera to document my adventures, jewelry, an amazing trip back home to see friends and family, and the gift of Billy just being Billy.


An update on this upcoming week:


This is the last week of me personalizing ornaments. I’ll miss you freezing cold temporary structure, the constant aroma of nail polish remover and paint pens, unintentionally getting high off of that smell, and trying to spell Russian names.


Since I’ll be losing that job though, I’ll be left to try to find a new job. Expect an update shortly on how that hunt goes.


Two of my sisters and several friends will be in New York this week, so if you run into me and I’m so overwhelmed with joy that I can’t stop smiling, it probably isn’t because I ran into Billy.


When I’m not being overwhelmed by people I adore, looking for a job, and keeping the two jobs I already have, I’m still moving shit into my new room.


Lesson I learned without the help of Billy for the day:


I don’t want to ever turn 21.


a) Because I would then be one year closer to being too old to marry Billy

b) After realizing how much money can be spent on only a couple of beers in bars in this city, it’s probably best if I can’t go into actual trendy places where I would truly learn how much a single beer can cost.


I know this was short. But I’ll be back soon with a list of New Years resolutions (including updating this thing more often) and to talk about the search for jobs and auditions. Have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment